- MANUFACTURED FROM HIGH-DENSITY ALUMINUM WHICH IS POWDER-COATED FOR CORROSION RESISTANCE. AMERICAN ALUMINUM
- PERMANENT URETHANE SEAL USES PROVEN DOWN HOLE MATERIALS AND BONDING PROCEDURES. AMERICAN URETHANE.
- HIGH LEVEL FLOAT SWITCH MOUNTS SECURELY INTO COMPUTER CUT NPT OPENING. SENSOR REMAINS ACCURATELY POSITIONED. AMERICAN ELECTRONICS.
- IS SHIPPED COMPLETELY ASSEMBLED – SAVES END USER TIME (MONEY). CANADIAN ASSEMBLY, AMERICAN SHIPPING.
- INSTALLS ON FLO T OR BOP USING ONE METHOD. SIMPLE AND FAST INSTALLATION FOR ALL WELLHEADS. AMERICAN ELECTRONICS.
- SELLS EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH DNOW IN THE USA. AMERICAN DISTRIBUTION MULTINATIONAL. Efficient Distribution Network.
- Plastic Basin – Use caution when tightening bolts
- Foam seals require replacing
- Plastic Threads used for mounting high level switch allows sensor to move out of position. Cautions about switch positioning
- Needs to be assembled before installation which adds 40 minutes to install time
- Many adaptors and install methods depending on wellhead – Prepare to Study
- Sells through many distributors and direct to end users. Costly Distribution Network
- Light Cast Aluminum – light weight aluminum basin
- Caulking used to create seal, caulking not rated for oily surfaces
- Cautions against fragile nature of switch positioning
- Many parts held together with caulking
- Adaptors which rely on caulking – Prepare to repair and replace caulking
- Sells direct to end users and through many distributors. Costly distribution network.